Last week, I went to Atlantic City with my friend and boyfriend. I won and lost. However, my boyfriend was able to win it back for me (thanks honey! for winning my money and treating us out to dinner ;P) While my boyfriend was gambling, my friend and I decided to go to the pier on the boardwalk and go shopping instead. We went into the Betsey Johnson store and just wanted to shop with our eyes as well as try on some cute dresses. I tried on this really cute dress from the SALE section and of course, i fell in LOVE (haha) This dress can be worn for fall & summer. I really did not want to spend a lot of money, but my friend talked me into it and said that I should treat myself and purchase my own graduation present. I also bought a pair of cute turquoise heart earrings. This was my first purchase from Betsey Johnson's store because the only items I have from Betsey Johnson are vintage, but there's nothing wrong with that :)
Here are my purchases:

- Betsey Johnson Turquoise Heart Earrings with Bows
- Betsey Johnson Strawberry Leopard Knit Dress (on SALE! it's still selling for the original price online. thank goodness! I got it for a lower price, because I cannot afford something that high, not just yet :P)
I should have bought this bag while I was there, but I'll drool over it online until I can purchase this bag later on hehe:

This is the Betsey Johnson Call Me Betsey Handheld Handbag, I just think it's so cute & funny because it looks like a telephone. The baby blue looks too much like a toy phone haha I love it so much! maybe I should put this on my birthday list :) This is definitely a conversation starter ;P






3 comments:
Ohh hello kimvee. I find it interesting that you take advantage of a good sale purchase. I can't believe the prices when I searched them in Betsey Johnson! I hope you enjoy your Summer, and good luck in your "adult" life. BTW, your boyfriend sounds charming.
Your blog reader.
hey kimvee! i'm from the AV forums. i miss your outfits! anyway, i've tagged you!
Hiii kim! welcome to the world of blogging. best of luck! those earrings are quite cuute must i say. We must go shopping together sometime ;]. See you around sweetie.And thank you much for adding us to your fave list.
eatyourclothes <3's memoirs of a vintage junkie
Post a Comment