Tuesday, October 21, 2008

M.I.A.

I haven't written in here for practically 2 months.  I miss writing in here, but I've been so busy with work & whatnot that I'm too tired to update this thing.  Finally, I found time to write in my blog :)  

In late August/early September, my friend Tiff and I hungout after I got out of work.  First we stopped by Pinkberry & it was our first time eating yogurt there.  Luckily, I got free yogurt (featured on the right w/ oreo cookie crumbs) because the customer before me wanted white chocolate chips and it had dark chocolate chips.  Therefore, I got a free one because they didn't want it to go to waste which equals good & bad.  It was good because it was free & yummy, I mean who doesn't like free food.  It was bad because I had a sore throat that day and I knew I shouldn't have eaten it because I knew it would make it worse and I ended up being sick the whole weekend after that.  Oh well, it was worth it, because it was delicious! HAH!

Afterwards, we took the subway uptown and it was the last day to view the bronze statues of the Hello Kitty Characters created by Tom Sach.  I was like a little girl when we got there, I took so many pictures of Hello Kitty!  I love Hello Kitty and I am not ashamed to say that at all! AHAHA She's my homegirl ;P  Here are some of the pictures that we took while we were there:

PinkberryTiffy w/ HK
Me & my homegirl HK hahaMy Melody
CUTE!big view of bronze statues

TK with HKMe & Miffy

Hello Kitty

To view more of the pictures that we took, here is a link to my flickr page:  hellokimmy

I am going to update this more, I miss writing in here.  I need to find more downtime for myself to relax and write in here more often. ahhh! the crazy world we live in today! haha

Until next time...

~kimvee

7 comments:

Hayley Ann said...

Hey sweetie! I am so glad you found me! Yay! I love your blog, I love all your photo's and my oh my your looking good(not that you never didn't hehe), always a doll.

I'm adding you to my list as well.

<3

Anonymous said...

Your photos are awesome, I love the Hello Kitty pics :D

Betsey said...

mmm yum that yogurt looks so good! and lucky you to get it for free!
thanks for adding me! ill add you as well!

esme and the laneway said...

Oh wow, giant Hello Kittys, how cool!

x said...

HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha
I wanted to be Asian in elementary school

Anonymous said...

Cute! Looking at the pics of Hello Kitty made me smile :)

Tiffany Ling Tse said...

Ahh that's so adorable!! :) I love Hello Kitty too! I grew up in the Sanrio store and used to love all the Sanrio characters!