Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dear Diary...

In late September or early in October, I cannot exactly remember when, I did a photo shoot with my good friend Hala, owner of Hala Vintage and the model in the photos below. I work at her store on the weekend and she asked if I could be the stylist, of course I said YES! hehe* I had so much fun styling my first photo shoot, I think I burned so many calories just from laughing with everyone and running back & forth to get the stuff from the car HAHA :) By the way, Hala, if you happen to read this, thank you again, I had a blast being the stylist for your photoshoot, love ya girlfriend! ;P  Here are a few of the photos, enjoy!

11 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

gorgeous set! :)

and thanks for the lovely comment, dear.

xx

xx love.....

Daydream Lily said...

oh these are great. must of been so much fun to be a stylist on a fashion shoot. *jealous*

ADOREDVINTAGE said...

Oh Kim these are so beautiful! I LOVE them so much!

I do all the scrapbooking in Photoshop ^_^ Mixed media sort of things. We'll have to chat about it on AIM sometime.

Betsey said...

oooh these are BEAUTIFUL! you did an amazing job & it sounds like so much fun!

thank you for your amazingly sweet comment!

Charlotte said...

oh, that last image is wonderful.

what perfect fun.

FashionSqueah! said...

Oh the photos are lovely! Especially the last one, it looks like a clip from a beautiful old movie!

x said...

wow, how much fun!! you did a great job.

Taylor said...

these are gorgeous, i love the first one

ceecee said...

What a great job you did! Beautiful! Isn't styling a fun way to spend the day?! I love vintage too. When I was in the 8th grade I wore some of my Mom's clothes from the 40's and 50's to school - something NO ONE did back then. (It was the 1960's) Boy did the kids make fun of me. Just the chance you take if you're a non-comformist! Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comment!
Catherine

caroline said...

OMG! how fun is that!? i love your choices! thanks for your comment- it made my day! plus got me here to see your fun blog! i'm putting you on my faves!
xo

Taylor said...

thank you for the comment!
i love these, especially the last photo