- Workout everyday for 45 minutes: I am doing very well & determined.
- Eating healthy = diet ugh!
- Etsy website: in progress.
- Write in this blog at least once or twice a week: Sorry I've neglected you my precious blog ;\
I am only listing a few of my goals because I believe if I list all of them here for everyone to see then it will never get accomplished. Plus, I want to keep some of my goals/resolutions on the hush hush until I am pleased with the results :)
Anyhow, during the holidays I did major shopping for myself, which I haven't done in a while. Therefore, my goal is to not shop for a whole month. I'll see if I can survive. hahaha I went shopping at Forever21 and I absolutely love their Twelve by Twelve collection. It definitely has a vintage feel. Here are some of my favorite pictures from their website:




Some of my purchases during the holiday:




The Owl Teapot & Vintage Camera Photo Album are from Anthropologie. The Mirror Jewelbox and SATC Movie book are from Urban Outfitters. Well, that's all for now. Toodaloo! :P
~kimvee






16 comments:
hi kim!! nice to hear from you again! glad to see you're doing great and living your dream. that is a beautiful thing! pls keep me updated and all the best to you!!!!
+ aimee +
i find most of the photos on my blog by just digging around flickr :) weheartit is also an amazing site to go to for pretty things! your resolutions are great- good luck sticking to them! i know it can be hard, but someone once told me that if you do something consistently for 20 days it becomes habit. im not sure how true it is- but its worth a shot!
hope you are well!!
:)
Ooo I'll definitely have to check out the 12 by 12 collection. I'm always buying the most random things at Forever21. I had my eye on that Owl teapot, but I kept seeing similar stuff at antique shops, so I just held off. *hehe* Good luck on your resolutions love! OH, and YES, thank goodness, I wasn't the only one with flowered bellbottoms!
Good luck sticking to your resolutions, I'm sure I've broken most of mine already! Twelve by Twelve stuff is lovely, if only their international shipping wasn't a complete rip-off! Char x
Hi!
So I just wanted to say that I'm pretty much a vintage junkie as well.. and the twelve by twelve collection is amazing! I love your style too- the bonnie and clyde post was so cute!
xo
Thanks for the lovely comment!
Your blog is beautiful and very interesting. I'm definitely keeping an eye on it!
C.Elizabeth
The 12by12 pictures are lovely :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love Forever 21 and love the vintage fashion that you have highlighted in this post!Your pictures are adorable( especially the Bonnie and Clyde ones) and it is so funny, I went to Anthropologie (Boulder,Co) last week. I picked up some chic dishware. I cannot wait to showcase them with a cuisine of course on my blog!
Good luck with your New years' resolutions.
i am with you on the working fo r45 minutes daily. : )
hey hun! Thanks for the nice comment!
LOVE LOVE those looks, great vintage feel and I really want myself that skirt on the bottom right! great finds! xo
Thanks so much for your compliment, dear!
Those pictures are gorgeous - I love vintage-y clothes, and those are great.
I'll be adding your blogs to my blog roll :)
xo
awh, thanks for following me (:
great pictures, i was wandering around forever 21's twelve by twelve section today.
I love the brights in this photoshoot. So fun! And what an investment-- Sex and the City is a classic.
I love your blog, it's beautiful!
hi kimvee! thank you so much for visiting my site and for following it! your owl teapot is the cutest thing ever! and good luck w/ur resolutions. :)
12 by 12 is looking good ~ `
really cute blog ♥
Our goals are similar with working out and eating healthy. Although I always break this eating healthy rule.. I'm eating chocolate right now hahahha, love ur blog adding it to my roll!
Post a Comment