Here is one of my recent outfits from last week:
- 1980s Vintage One Piece Dress
- Betsey Johnson Grey Stockings
- Payless Black Patent Peep Toe Wedges
- Tiny Chanel Stud Earrings
- Vintage Multi loop necklace
- Banana Republic Ring
I absolutely love the color of this vintage dress & it looks like it's separates when it's not. :) Also, I feel taller in this dress since the bottom part is above my knee. Let's just say I am quite petite if you meet me in person, so I guess it's good to be short since I get to wear heels/wedges. Oh the perks of being short. :)
Latest news: My friend Rodellee, owner of adorevintage.com, asked me to write an article on my top 10 tips on how to shop for vintage and I gladly accepted to write the article for her. Rodellee, if you're reading this, thank you so much for asking me to write this article, I got so excited to see my article posted on your website. I enjoyed writing this article and I absolutely love your website as well as your style :)
You can read my article on the adorevintage.com website in the guide book section or you can click on this link here: My Vintage Shopping Tips
To my fellow readers, I hope you enjoy the article :)
~kimvee









22 comments:
It's great to hear that you're finally getting some recognition for your love of vintage. Rodellee couldn't have picked a better person for this task. I read through your article and am glad to read it, because it definitely explains strategies clearly and simply. Thanks for your contribution!
Congrats on being featured!
I'm seriously so impressed with your vintage finds...I always try, but never seem to have much luck!
I absolutely love that dress too :)
is the skirt part of the dress.?? beautiful skirt!! and congrats on the amazing feature
thanks, from forever 21
beautiful outfit! xxxx
Fantastic dress! I love the color of the skirt.
congrats! and beautiful skirt
you look so adorable- vintage godess!
and ah, adorevintage, I haven´t been there forever (wondering now WHY the heck), will read your article right now!
xxx
awesome article and great tips! thats so exciting! i love the dress you're wearing too!
xox
That dress is so adorable. I love the colors!
Thats sucha wonderful coloured skirt. And congratulations on that feature. Its 6am here in NZ so i'll have to read it once i get some zzz's.
Hope you're not so sleep depraves ;)
Eeli
love the outfit, the dress is stunning!
i absolutely adore the skirt! congrats on your feature! =]
xoxo,
La C.
love ur vintage dress. the color is so rich. and great article! you've provided some really good tips. i'm esp. a stickler about looking for stains and tears and such.
hey! i tagged your blog for a fun award!
see my blog!
xox
That's a beautiful outfit! Congrats on the article =)
Great blog!!
Congrats on the article! You do have superb vintage flair! I love that dress on you!
oh yay on being featured on a site :D i really dig that skirt you've got on. the colors just scrumptious!
Wow, that dress is just stunning. The colour is beautiful. :) <3
Many thanks to YOU lovely :)
The skirt is so gorgeous!!!
Congrats! :)
You look so fabulous!
you are tooooo adorable !
Post a Comment