Thursday, April 9, 2009

Atlantic City Trip

My boyfriend uploaded pictures from our trip to Atlantic City and here they are as I promised:

  • Vintage Red Wool Dress (given to me by my dear sister :] )
  • Black Tights, Black Payless Patent Peep Toe Wedges
  • Black Patent Vintage Clutch, Vintage Cocktail Ring, "Chanel" earrings & vintage bow hair comb featured in the picture below



My boyfriend was nice to pose for my blog in his outfit :P  I know he's wearing a vintage tie, button down shirt, cardigan (given to him as a gift from one of our friends), I gave him those jeans for Christmas & his shoes.. well I have no idea where he got those from LOL

Here's a better view of my vintage cocktail ring & my delicious midori sour cocktail ;)

My boyfriend winking at me & being cute as always with his cocktail :)

I thought the bar looked nice at the Continental restaurant at night.

Szechuan Shoe String Fries with spicy mustard sauce.  We ordered this as an appetizer because my brother told me it was good.  However, I forgot he told me this could feed a party of 7 people or more HAHAHA!  So basically, the waiter was walking to us with these fries which could probably be the same size as my head & boyfriend's head combined!  We had to bring the rest back to the hotel & finished the rest the next night HAHA!

My boyfriend's dish:  Seared tuna with mushroom risotto (so yummy!)

Pardon the way my dish looks LOL I started eating my dish almost halfway and realized I forgot to take a picture of it.  It's more appetizing than the way it looks HAHA!  I ordered steak with wasabi mashed potatoes, & bok choy.  


We took a picture together when we came back from dinner & browsing through the mall.
Thank you for a lovely trip Pat.  I love you.  :)

~ kimvee

44 comments:

Hayley Ann said...

cutest neckline ever! you look incredible, love. you and your boy are SO adorable. and after looking at those photos of the food I AM HUNGRY! HOLY YUM!

Mona said...

Great Makeup! Sweet!

Aline said...

you guys are so cute! I adore your dress and the food looks delish!

FASHION CHALET said...

Thank you, you look great in red. I love the wink lol. :) And yummy food!

xo

Elizabeth said...

your accesories are so adorable and that dress looks fantastic on you!

. said...

awww so cuteee...

and i like midori sours too!!! i am sucha girlie hahaha

Anonymous said...

aw! the red is classic! well done!

ADOREDVINTAGE said...

You two are so lovely together, what dapper dressers! The red dress, I love this on you!

Mmm I'm hungry...

Amelia said...

That dress is fantastic! The color and neckline are just perfect. Nice food porn, too.

Eeli said...

Oh my goodness those are the skinniest fries i've EVER seen!!! :O haha


You are so beautiful too Kimvee and your bf a very handsome younf man. You make a gorgeous couple! :)


Sounds like you had a fantastic night! Wishing you the very same fabooshness this Easter break! :)


xoxo Eeli

Annisa NF said...

you're so pretty and looks like perfect couple! lovely, teehee.

xo:)

mandi said...

this looks perfect, you and your boyfriend make such an adorable couple..i love the photo of him winking, how cute! and that red dress on you looks stunning! now i am hungry for some tuna :)

Emz said...

That red dress is so pretty!! And the food is making me hungry.

Sam said...

You look so lovely in that dress. That red colour really looks gorgeous with your skintone!

katherine lou said...

awww you are your boy are too adorable!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Love the dress and the beautiful hair bow =)

Missa said...

You look adorable and it's already been said but the neckline on your dress is so so good!

Love + Cake said...

You both look great! I love the neckline on your dress and the bf looks great I love the dressy/casual look.

xox, mavi

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Your vintage red dress is lovely! It looks like a wonderful little trip.

clouds of tulle said...

hi! Thank for your comment about my shoes. I love shoes, my bf thinks i'm crazy. lol

Baybay Mama said...

sounds like a blast. you look dashing in red.

Tiffany Ling Tse said...

Red is such a beautiful color on you! You look great in it! I love the dress, and the food...ahh! I've already eaten dinner, but your pics have made me hungry all over again! Glad you had a fantastic trip!

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

YOU LOOK STUNNING.

& your bf looks so good.

And that food.

Darling, you've got me drooling over it all!

Bisous,
La C.

Anonymous said...

pretty red dress!

Mona said...

Happy Easter! xoxo from europe

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

Awww, that red dress is awsome. It suits you perfectly... and I LOVE the neck line!

You two look adorable together!

Where do you live? I've been to Atlantic City quite a few times myself. =)

C.Elizabeth

Noelle Chantal said...

you are a vision in that red dress, lady! you two look so fashionably friendly and stylish hehe. the foods looks yummy! :)

Six Six Sick said...

That dinner looks delicious, and I love the color of that dress!

xxx,
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

I LOVE midori! It's my favourite drink. Most people have never heard of it and a lot of bars have annoyingly stopped serving it :(

Are you Philippino?

Gale said...

you and pat are so cute..always smiling and stylish:) i love that bold red dress and especially the way you put it together with all your accessories like that gorgeous cocktail ring! now im at work and want wasabi mash potatoes and bakchoy for breakfast

Style Child said...

that food looks delicious, as does your ensemble.
bok choy is probably my favorite thing in the world.

Flashes of Style said...

Looks like such fun! <3 I love your red dress so very much as well.

Unknown said...

oh you guys are super kute!! and that dress looks amazing on you!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

wow you look so stunning, what an amazing dress!!

crystal said...

Aww, you two are so cute! I loooove your dress and your hair bow. Very chic! :)

Jen said...

I absolutely LOVE your red quilted vintage purse! (saw it in the post way down below)

Swallow and the Swift said...

kim, you are so adorable!! thanks for being my first official follower. obviously the corporate real world doesn't like us, so we should somehow join forces in the vintage world!

Pattie said...

I like your outfits :) and that food looks so good *tummy grumbles*

Pattie said...

Thnks for the visit. But I did it with Microsoft office Live it is a free website with no ads so it is happy making :) And, it is super easy to format and use!

paanie said...

you two are incredibly sweet and fashionable! i love red on you.

phamzy said...

fantastic couple! you look so sweet with the red dress.


http://ckuf-info.blogspot.com/

ivoreece said...

You both look great! And the red is one of my fave colours... cute dress! :)

Tiffany said...

you look darling! red is a great color on you.

ceecee said...

You are an adorable couple! Glad you've been having so much fun and hope your new shop is a huge success, Kimvee! Thanks for your Anniversary wishes my dear.
Catherine