Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bold colors..yes please!

I subscribe to WhoWhatWear.com and I adore all of the bright colors that are featured below.  I would definitely wear everything :P




~kimvee

7 comments:

Swallow and the Swift said...

so gorgeous! i love it. i dropped off some more pieces at kanibal today ;) go see!

Amelia said...

This editorial is so epic! I definitely love all the bright colors, but my favorite is those seafoam sunnies. I'm definitely saving this to my inspiration file.

Aline said...

I am dying for everything!

clouds of tulle said...

geez, i just realized you were not on my list of blogs to read! ugh. i missed so much!

micol zanzuri said...

thi shooting is so amazing

Little Bo Peeep said...

I love it too! but what I really want right now is that purple-pink block coloured skirt! or just a bright bold one colour skirt. haha.

Anonymous said...

pretty photos! i love the top in the last photo!