Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy One Month Kanibal Home! :)

Last Thursday, I went to Kanibal Home to celebrate their one month anniversary :)  Congrats Kristen!  You can read more about it on my other blog:  OHMYVINTAGE

Here is what I wore to the customer appreciation event at Kanibal Home and to dinner with my boyfriend:
I also snapped a picture of this awesome vintage Schwinn bicycle at Kanibal Home.  Everyone knows by now that I really want a vintage bike for myself.  This bicycle is awesome and I would have purchased it but it's a bit too high for me.  Oh how I wish I was a bit taller :P  If anyone is selling a vintage bike with a basket in the back or front, and has a pretty color, let me know!  My birthday coming up on Friday next week and a vintage bicycle would be an awesome present :P

~ kimvee

21 comments:

Eeli said...

Oh geez I really shouldn't've read this lol. I've been lusting for a cvintage bike for what seems like yonks lol. It has that whole kitcsh appeal don't you think? :P

Lovely outfit for din dins with the bf. Particularly liking that statement necklace and of course that mega watt smile :D

Miriam said...

cute sandals!

Kanibal Home said...

You are way too cute! Thanks for stopping by the shop with the whole fam ... you guys are all amazing :)

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks, dear :)
amazing bike, I love the vintage-blue!!



x

Syed said...

I love your necklace and that dress is so pretty! Ooh and I would totally love a vintage bicycle too. Hope you are having a beautiful weekend dear :)

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

You look so elegant... perfect outfit for you.

And that bicycle! Lucky girl! It's everything one could dream of... perfect shape and color!!

C.Elizabeth

Amelia said...

That dress looks really nice on you!

I feel like I would ride my bike a lot more often if it looked as cool as that...

Anonymous said...

great bag!

Gale said...

aww u look great kim. that bag is awesome..is it handmade? and that bike at kanibal home looks amazing too..i yet to stop by kanibal home! looks like a ton of great finds

Little Bo Peeep said...

O my god.. I have been wanting a vintage bike myself! With funky colours and a basket! oh and by the way, you look perfeeeeeeeeeeect!

Aline said...

you look so pretty!!!

Angela said...

you look adorable.

Jess said...

Oh wow great necklace & dress. I already have my lovely old school bicycle but I'm afraid I refuse to part with it! Good luck on finding you own =)

Allison said...

You look beautiful! I'm loving that dress so much.
And that bicycle is fabulous too! I would loveee a bike like that :)

CestLaVy said...

what an awesome bike! the vintage bikes are even as expensive as the high-tech ones. but that blue is just so pretty. i don't even bike! =)

QUEENSWARDROBE said...

Oh my gosh
I totally love it
gorgeous!!
i recommend

www.queenswardrobe.com

have fun^^
Xxx

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

u look adorable! i believe today is ur bday, as it is friday. hope ur having a blast...and u got ur bike =)

mandi said...

oh my, that bike is freakin' amazing..my recent post is about bikes as well. i am absolutely dying for a bike, a vintage would be even better but difficult to find i think. especially for me, i'm also very short and most bikes are made too tall for me. sigh.

good luck.

Nazarina A said...

You are always dressed so cute!! What a pity about the bike!!

Tiffany Ling Tse said...

I love your necklace! It's lovely! Such a cute outfit, and you're even cuter!!! :)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Sounds like you had an amazing time in Miami! I hope you feel better soon! xoxoxxo