On Monday, I went to the Guggenheim Museum in NYC with my boyfriend because I got free passes from my friend and it expired on that same day, so I made sure we went so we didn't have to pay the entrance fee. haha! We were so excited once we got there. However, we were only allowed to look at levels 2-4 and the other levels were closed because they were installing new expos as well as repainting the walls & ceilings =| We couldn't even walk on the cool spiral ramp. Oh well, I guess we'll have to do it again some other time. I did have fun listening to the audio tour with the headphone set that were handed to us so we can learn more about the artwork we were looking at. Overall it was a fun day with PC hehe! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Front of the Guggenheim Museum

Spiral interior of the Guggenheim Museum

The Iron Building

My boyfriend & I posing with the Iron Building between us :)

My stylish boyfriend rockin a vintage blazer & button down shirt

This was my outfit for the day:
- 1950s Gingham Top
- Black H&M T-shirt
- Levis Jeans
- Black Patent Flats from Target
- Louis Vuitton Red Handbag
- Chanel rhinestone stud earrings
- Cartier Trinity Baby Bracelet
- Mossimo sunglasses
~ kimvee






22 comments:
you look great! the architecture is beautiful!
I adore your blog! You have amazing style and post such inspiring pictures!
wow, such great photos!
ohhh wow amazing!! please take me there :)
http://littlevintageprincess.blogspot.com
Hi Kinvee -
I haven't been to the Guggenheim in years! Love that little jacket you're wearing. YOu always look fab, Kinvee. And you're always smiling!
Catherine
That sounds so fun! I love the architecture in this post.
Ooh how exciting, I have always wanted to visit the NYC Guggenheim!! I absolutely love your gingham top. Hope you're having a lovely day :)
you guys always look great! pretty people hehe =) looks like a very good weekend!
The gingham is so cute on YOU :) very Audrey Hepburn/1960's !
The shoes are actually comfortable to walk in, given their massive 4.5 height. ;)
x
You look amazing! So pretty =) And the two of you look so, so happy.
Ah, I have yet to go to the Guggenheim, which is just a shame seeing as I'm in the city so often! I'll def have to head over sometime though =)
Love your gingham jacket!! :) You look so adorable as usual. I just figured out how to "follow" blogs so I'm following you now to get your updates as soon as possible :) Haha!
New York is definitely the place to be! :D
cool blog! ;D
oh, you look ever so lovely dear. these pictures are so lovely and your outfit is so beautiful, i really adore your red bag ♥
such a lovely outfit! :)
Nat
Very cute top. I still need to visit that museum.
I love spending the day in museums!
Awww you two are such a cute and stylish couple. :)
The architecture is amazing! (:
bisous, xx
i haven't been to the gugg in FOREVER! i love that place.
You guys are too cute together! I love love the black and white plaid jacket! WIN!!
i love that vintage gingham top/jacket!!! so cute
i cant wait to go back to nyc
looks like you guys had a great day!!
xxx
AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com
I just love your post.It contains much useful information.
Fantasme a Deux Collection By Lise Charmel
Post a Comment