Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Barely Surviving

Going forty days without vintage shopping is really difficult! However, this is helping me wear more of the items that are within my closet or come across clothing I haven't worn in a while. Most importantly it is allowing me to save my money and once Lent is over, the Manhattan Vintage Show will be coming around the corner in April and I will have enough cash saved up! woohoo! So until then, I pretend I am shopping through my own closet and adore the items I already have. Here is a sneak peak into my jewelry box filled with vintage rings, bracelets and earrings. I took this picture a long time ago, so believe me when I say I have more than what is actually here now hehehe! Plus, I have another special jewelry box for earrings & other rings. Yes, I have a lot of jewelry but I can't help it, as always :P
my jewelry box
~kimvee

33 comments:

Chelsea said...

lovely!!! giving up shopping, vintage or not, is SOOO difficult!!! i have an addiction as well! :)

please check back soon for my giveaway :)

Hayley Ann said...

40 days!? how are you dealing girl? LOL. ps, SO JEALOUS of your jewelry collection. <3

THE DIVINITUS said...

nice jewelry collection..!

Anastasia said...

must be hard but i agree - it does make you more creative with what you already have...fun jewellry box!! lovely treasures!

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

you have an amazing collection of rings! xoxo

A home far away said...

Hi!
What a lovely blog you have!

Hugs Gumilla in Singapore

Devina said...

Loved them all....

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Congrat's on holding up on your resolutions! Your jewelry is beatiful btw!!

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

u have gorgeous jewelry! wish i caould raid ur stash. ;)

Caylen said...

soooo cute. love all that jewelry.


xx
cayliek.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

Yes, taking a break from vintage shopping is quite difficult. Taking a break from shopping in general is hard. However, I have been trying to shop my closet lately and I've been discovering wondrous things that I completely forgot about!

http://www.invasionista.com

Anonymous said...

you have such a great collection! i would definitely love to shop your jewelry box.. so many nice things in this pic. ~joelle

Raez said...

good old lent! LOL at least you get to re-live your favourite pieces, right?

xx raez

Anonymous said...

wow awesome collection!

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Gorgeous. Your rings are amazing. I love love love cocktail rings.
x

J said...

thats true if u stop buying stuff u refind the great things u already have :)

x said...

oh, i'm so jealous of your collection!

Syed said...

Oh yum, rather jealous of your jewelry collection. And 40 days?! Are you still allowed window shopping???

Limitless Fashion said...

Wow, amazing pieces!

X

Lenka James said...

I love those rings so much they are really nice!

(always)alanna said...

ohmygoshh- giving up shopping?!
well maybe if i had a ring collection that gorgeous, i could too.. actually probably not haha
xx

Kristin said...

Giving up vintage shopping for lent?! Whew, you have an admirable amount of will power!! :)

Angela said...

wow.... what a collection.

Eva said...

I like how beautifully arranged is your collection.

Marla Singer said...

very nice collection! i barely wear accessories but i love to see how pretty they are =D

E said...

What gorgeous pieces! You're making me drool!

Lauretha Sudjono said...

lovely jewelery collection!

Maria said...

Oh my, so many beautiful rings! I'm in love with them all!

Anonymous said...

I adore your vintage ring collection! You have exquisite taste. And the box is adorable. I want to see your whole collection now ^.^

I V Y said...

wow, i love these~

Wrecked Stellar said...

Beautiful pieces! I really need to get myself a jewelry box, I've been keeping mine in the separate boxes they come in! I left my jewelry box back in Jersey! Hope you can make it to my slumber party- details are on my blog! xo, mel

VC said...

Great collection....I desperately need a jewelry box, as my collection of vintage is strewn about in every recess of my bathroom.

:)

syntifik said...

im jealouuuussss