Last Friday, I celebrated my boyfriend's birthday in the city and was able to take a few quick snapshots of my outfit. Of course, I asked him to take my photos again, because he is so good at it and he's just too sweet to me hehe* We had fun celebrating the night away and I am glad he enjoyed. :)


back view of dress


- Purple "Jack BB Dakota Kala purple zipper dress" I purchased from Kanibal Home
- vintage black ring
- vintage black mesh clutch with bow
-swallow and the swift reconstructed vintage chain necklace
-Merona black patent peep toe wedge flats

Here is a picture of me & the handsome celebrant of the night :) I wore my H&M black leather jacket that night as well since we were hanging out on the rooftop since the weather has been beautiful lately. Spring is finally here and I love it!






43 comments:
You look beautiful! That color is absolutely perfect on you :)
You two are such an adorable couple - I hope he had a great birthday!
I love purple! that colour looks gorgeous on you! very cute blog. x
http://jacqueline-may.blogspot.com
What a great colour and I love the back. Looks lovely on you!
how gorgeous :) you look amazing!!
thanks for the sweet comment
love this post xx
you look absolutely amazing!!! we need to meet up soon. maybe sunday at amt??
and thanks for the necklace pic ;)
Adorable!! That's a great color on you!
Looks like you to had a blast =)
Oh wow I love your purple dress! You look adorable dear:)
Lovely dress! I just stumbled upon your blog:-) new follower.. please check out my blog too: hellocathe2ine.blogspot.com
looking forward to more posts from you! x
Aw you guys are so cutee! Love the purple dress on you- great color on you! xo, mel
so cute!!!
loving the bright purple, great color for you
thanks for sharing
and thanks for the sweet comments, so sweet of you!
-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
The gold and purple look great together!
I'm literally obsessed with your ring.
you are so adorable.
cute dress !
I love it :P
and happy birthday to your boyfriend :)
http://insanityintown.blogspot.com/
great you looks so sweet
http://movies-24.blogspot.com/
Sweet outfit dear! Seems like you had a great time! Loving that purse!
xo
Sophie
Purpe looks great on you!
love your leather jacket!
follow you!
lost-in-fashion.blogspot.com
i didn't even know h&m had leather!! do you like the quality?
love your site!
that dress is amazing. your jewellry collection is "off the chain"
divine
Very cute dress. The outfit is so well put together!
-theurbanfashiongal.com
You look beautiful!
x
The purple looks so lovely on you!! You and your boyfriend makes a great-looking couple! xoxoxoxo
Oh how lovely! Great color and cut too.
Beautiful! I love your ring!
xo
You look so cute and oh my goodness, Kim, we have the same ring!!!
You look adorable in the dress! Love that you paired it with a tougher motorcycle jacket later on ... gorgeous as always!!
I absolutely love the colour of your dress! And happy happy birthday to your boyfriend :)
Beautifull dress!! This color really suits you..
I love the dress color with that nail polish! Hope you guys had fun!
I love your outfit, the dress is just too cute for words!
And you make such a cute couple too!
omg u look great! love the lip color and the purple dress. great combination!
love everything! you look absolutely beautiful<3
you look gorgeous! purple suits you nicely. and u guys make one good looking couple. happy bday to ur man!
You looked great! Sure you had fun with this nice outfit :)
xoxo
Ancia
You look amazing!!! What a beauty! I love your dress, what an amazing color against your skin :)
Love,
Aya ♥ StrawberryKoi.blogspot.com
The dress is gorgeous, that colour looks awesome on you
that dress is so pretty and it fits you so well!
you're really pretty and I love your dress!
http://edenlike.blogspot.com
Check you out! GORGEOUSNESSS!!!
so cute ;)
happy birthday for your boy :D i love your outfit ;) so fashionable :D
check mine
http://fairyflosstome.blogspot.com/
xoxo, ayu
What a chic look! I love how purple looks on you, and that clutch is just gorgeous!
www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com
your bf is a lucky man really pretty outfit
Post a Comment