Tuesday, June 15, 2010

hello sailor

I hate that I've been neglecting this blog of mine. I've been busy running around, being tired & catching up on sleep as always :( It's summer and I am going to do my best & enjoy the beautiful weather every chance that I get. I'm so happy I took the time to actually write in here & finally post some photos. I took photos of my outfit a while ago during the spring in front of my mother's garden. Hope everyone is having a fabulous week :)




Vintage 1970s Sailor Dress from Another Man's Treasure :)
Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo shoes
Vintage white quilted gold chain handbag
H&M Red sunglasses
Vintage gold & red ring
My boyfriend, stylish as always :)

Here are photos of my mother's garden in front of the house.
I always love when the flowers blossom, so colorful & it makes me happy inside :)






16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how the flowers are hanging over the ledge like that. so pretty.
Your sailor outfit is so cute, and perfect accessory with your styling boyfriend here:) well done! hahaha

Allison said...

You and your boyfriend are the most stylish and fabulous people I've ever seen! I absolutely LOVE your outfit - you look beautiful!
Your mother's garden looks lovely too and is the perfect background for your photoshoot! :)
And don't worry about neglecting your blog - though we all miss you, sometimes life does get in the way and we'll be here when you come back :)

Sabina said...

Looking very lovely - and so is your boyfriend :)) My boy would never allow me to post pictures of him on my blog :))) (and.. he's also not so stylish, haha :)))

Sonum said...

Love the nautical vintage outfit!
-theurbanfashiongal.com

Constance said...

This dress is so so cute!
x

Jennifer - Stylish Clin d'Oeil said...

I love the adequation between your red glasses and your red tie!!

Rachel said...

You two look so great! One would think a sailor dress would be costumey... but you pulled it off girlfriend! Very chic!

xx rk

StudioSwag.blogspot.com

Veronica Anita said...

the sailor dress is really cute !
I saw that kind of sailor dress in a store a couples day ago, too bad I didn't buy it :((
Your boyfriend is adorable, as stylish as you are :)

Next-Trend.com said...

your outfit is so pretty :D love all your accessories !!

Sue said...

love the dress!!!!

Fashion Doohickey said...

Very Nice. I Love It! :D

Anonymous said...

You and your boyfriend are so cute! I love the sailor dress. <3

-Dyanna Pure
www.theSFstyle.com

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Love this nautical look! The dress is so cute and the flower pics are gorgeous!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Unfair Dismissal Melbourne said...

lovely dress so pretty and cute. your blog is super

Trademark Lawyers Melbourne said...

your shoes ring and bag are really classic. xx

product liability lawyer said...

super cute outfit also the flat is really classic