
I just started using my polyvore account again. I had so much fun creating this simple outfit with a nice pop of color. When it starts to get warmer, I want to purchase a yellow cardigan to go with my orange beaded necklace. I know spring is here, but it's still cold. Hopefully, it will get warmer.
However, yesterday, the weather was beautiful and a bit chilly. The flowers are starting to bloom and I took some pictures of my mother's flowers in the garden. Only these purple flowers and the daffodils are starting to bloom. Aren't these so pretty?






I have pictures from my road trip and pictures of my most recent outfit with my boyfriend, but it's on his camera and he hasn't uploaded the pictures yet. So stay tuned until I upload them :)






33 comments:
oooh i always wondered what polyvore was about and now i see. i'm going to try that out one day! i love your mother's garden..so pretty. after moving into this apartment, i've been testing out how green my thumb is and putting plants around the place. your photos inspire me to get some colorful flowers for spring.
I LOVE Polyvore! Your set is absolutely beautiful - I love the lemons on it, and that yellow cardigan is fabulous! P.S. Fossil is having a sale on their cardigans for $19.99 and they're superrr cute (I bought one in every color haha).
And your mom's garden is gorgeous - I miss being home and being able to see my mom's flowers popping up. I'm stoked for the lilacs to come! This post made me feel so springy :)
Ooh, I'd like a yellow cardigan to wear. The flowers are lovely!
Goota love the beautiful weather huh? :P The pictures you shot are so beautiful! :)
Flowers and yellow cardigans? It must be Spring. Thank god!
very true, like they say you get more with honey than with vinegar; make lemonade out of lemons!! :]
xx
ahh i love polyvore! i have to go rediscover it myself! yay for spring! love the flowers!
xox
wow those are some pretty flowers. i'm looking for gorgeous purples and golds (my college colors) for the front of the townhome. =)
Bare Es is pretty good. I used to use that too til I switched to GloMinerals. Check it out! One of the best mineral makeup I've used...
Sooo pretty!
Those are such pretty flowers! And I love that outfit- The yellow color is so pretty!
those pictures are so pretty! I really need to get a polyvore account...yours just made me smile:)
Those purple flowers make me want to get something (anything) to add to my wardrobe. It feels so springy and fresh!
PS-Thanks for the wonderful comment! :)
lovely polyvore!
Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!
x
What gorgeous flowers =] I'm so excited that it finally feels like spring!
Bisous,
La C.
Those are fabulous pics. I love when the flowers finally start to bloom in the spring!! What is polyvore?
xx. mavi
Love the flowers! I have a yellow caridgan, but I haven't worn it yet. I should break it out soon, now that spring is here :]
I can't wait for it to actually look and feel like spring!
Polyvore is amazing. Love the Flowers! Spring Time!
Your blog is so cutte :) and i love ployvore! x
i adore a pop of yellow.
those flowers are so pretty!
Very beautitful photos!! I've been taking many photos of flowers too.
Aww pretty flowers! I love the polyvore outfit too!
Lovely flowers! Spring is such an exciting time. :)
cute polyvore!! i love april. it's my favorite month. i think it's the most inspiring one to dress for, for me anyway.
nice shoots you've got dear!
xo:)
love the outfit you put together, and those flowers are so so pretty!!
ahh gorgeous flowers, i cna't wait for it to be spring around here too xx
i haven't tried polyvore yet. i guess i will make it a try.
i can;t wait to see your photos.
http://ckuf-info.blogspot.com/
waiting for your outfit photo ! !
and twitter is somewhat like facebook . . just the status part . . haha !
I love your Polyvore set, I'm looking for a yellow cardi too ! The pictures of the spring flowers are beautiful :)
haha yay for daffodils! they are so cool
Oh, thank you for your comment! If you're interested in making t- shirts, it's very easy, if you know basic sewing and measuring. You can buy a basic tee shirt pattern at any sewing store, or online and then alter it to however you'd like :)
It's so nice to wear something nice and know that you've created it!
xx. mavi
Post a Comment