I was finally able to take photos of me wearing this lovely vintage seventies plaid coat I bought a month or two ago in the snow :) That day, my boyfriend kindly took photos of me wearing my simple outfit before I went out to run some errands. I think he'll be behind the camera from now on taking photos of my outfits hehe* Thanks honey! :)
1980s white leaf beaded sweater, Gap jeans, Brown Old Navy boots, H&M braided belt, gold butterfly earrings and orange vintage floral beaded ring
1970s Multi color hooded plaid coat with faux fur on collars and hood
Orange Carolina Amato wool gloves with brown buttons
Vintage brown eel skin handbag - I use this on a daily basis :)
17 comments:
GREAT SNOW IMAGES ,<3
love your ring and coat!
xx
beautiful bag!!!
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/
I love the theme of your blog! It's refreshing to see something other than white. I just recently when to the blank canvas after having a more colorful blog...but considering going back.
Keep it up! Beautiful.
love the gloves! and it so refreshing to see a huge plaid coat in the middle of winter whiteness!
I love that plaid and the wonderful furry hood!
beautiful sweater! and i love your coat <3
Beautiful ring and I ADORE your coat.
Cute photos.
x
Both the ring and the coat are stunning and the colors are so perfect together!
Your coat is seriously vintage perfection! I am in love with it!
Ahhh your vintage beaded ring is STUNNING!
http://ganymedekids.blogspot.com
You look so cute! love it!
That coat is so cute!
x
Cute pictures and outfit ♥
I LOVE THAT JACKET! So cute, 70's, amazing. I am just plain jealous!
I love your sweater, and the ring is amazing!!
What lovely pics! I love the sweater detail, and as I have said before: that coat is soooo fabulous!
www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com
This is adorable!! Love the colors!
studioswag.blogspot.com
Post a Comment