and i'm a SHOPAHOLIC (everyone: hi kim!) ahahaha I have been shopping way too much. lol I have an addiction, I need help. haha I can't help it, but as of now I really need to stop shopping and save my money. I have enough clothes as it is. However, I do need more work clothes... oh boy, that might just have to wait. lol here are pictures of my recent purchases that I have bought over the past couple of weeks:
F21 Purchases:

Betsey Johnson Purchases:
Betsey Johnson was having a big SALE: Buy one, get one FREE! Obviously, I could not pass up a good bargain. Luckily, my lovely boyfriend purchased one dress & got one free as an early birthday present (THANK YOU HONEY! :]) 4 Betsey Johnson dresses & a pair of pink tulip earrings, OH YES!!! :P

AMT Vintage Purchases:


I love how my Hala Vintage eel skin handbag goes perfectly with my heels purchased from AMT. The heels are very low which are good so I can wear them anytime & I just need to get the inside of the shoes glued down. :)

Yesterday I watched Hancock with my boyfriend. There are mixed reviews about this movie but I liked it. I honestly think it could have been a little bit longer and more action. Overall, I thought it was funny, emotional and had a lot of action.
Yesterday, my boyfriend and I had dinner in Hoboken. Afterwards, I had a craving for a chocolate milkshake so we went to the Frozen Monkey Cafe & bought a large Cookie Crunch Milkshake to share (it's so delicious, definitely worth my $5.45 hehe)




Look it's Ken & Barbie's house (they're divorced now hahaha, this is located in Edgewaters)
~ kimvee






5 comments:
L0L u shop-a-holic, but i love ur new stuff! and aw ken and barbie's house. i remember you`d always point that out whenever we'd pass it by.we shud hit up edgewater again one day. but too bad piola is gone `;[. here`s 2 eprops for you! hahaha ok fine this isnt xanga.
Hi baby,
I had so much fun at AC w/ you at the Betsey Johnson store (not in the PAI gOW! tables...erRRR!!) I hope you make good uses of the purchases and make sure you knock 'em out with yar beauty bujj!!
Love,
Pat
great finds. i love the blue silk betsey johnson dress! Cant wait to see it on you ;D great running into you. im dieing to buy one of the prom queen dresses from her. ;X see you soon ;]
such a dang shopaholic. lols. though, i shouldn't talk, i just bought 4 pairs of shorts for summer, and 2 tops. lols.
Hello, sweetheart. I love vintage anything and your blog is really great. :) Thanks for the comments, sweetie. xx I will add you too :) glad you found me.
Post a Comment