Monday, March 9, 2009

Cherry Red

I've been M.I.A lately because I have a lot of things on my mind & trying to get things straightened out.  Anyway, here are a couple photos of my most recent outfit from Saturday night.  I went bar hopping with my friends and boyfriend to celebrate with my friend because she passed her nursing exam.  If you read this Jamie, I'm so proud of you & congratulations!! :)

Please excuse how my room looks.  LOL My house was built during the seventies, hence the wooden panels on the walls.  UGH!  There's no point to redecorate my room when I really want to move out and get a place of my own.  However, for now I am still living at home and doing my best to get things back on track so I can be on my own.

outfit for night 1outfit for night
  • 1960s Vintage Gold & Brown Glitter Jacket
  • Forever 21 Scoop Neck T-shirt
  • Gap Jeans (I need to buy a new pair, like NOW! haha)
  • Vintage Brown Flats 
  • Vintage Red Quilted Chain Purse
  • Vintage Ring, Gold Pearl Chain Necklace & Bracelet
This will be a quick journal entry but I will have another blog entry possibly this week with some of my most recent purchases.  Gosh, I seriously should not be shopping at a time like this, but I couldn't help it.  Okay, note to self, NO SHOPPING!  `sigh Why me?!  This is so difficult and I hope things will look up, hopefully SOON! 

~kimvee

43 comments:

casey said...

If it makes you feel any better, there's a whole entire room in my house that is wood paneled. Sigh. It's a tragedy, but my parents don't seem to mind.

And your outfit? Very nice. I love those jeans :]

Anonymous said...

the outfit that made you go heeeeeeey you're a slut! LOL love you kim. your blogs always keep me entertained haha.

meliindaa. said...

love the purse :]

Tiffany Ling Tse said...

I say the same thing to myself all the time...NO MORE shopping :) But I can't help it. You're rocking that outfit and I love the red purse!

Pixienish said...

I love your bag!

FASHION CHALET said...

You're gorgeous! Your bangs and haircut remind me of beauty, Rosario Dawson! =]

xx

Aline said...

This is really cute...I am in love with your bag, what a great color!

Anonymous said...

you look so pretty, the red bag is great

Delmy said...

Cute style! Thanks for the comment!

Baybay Mama said...

wow, i love your outfit.

CestLaVy said...

Oh yes, a red Chanel. HOT.

ryc: "we all want what we can't have" is the cliche that comes to mind. ahhhh! thanks for stopping by =)

CestLaVy said...

btw, congrats to your friend! i'm a nurse too =D

Behind The Seams said...

i like that quilted purse! it goes well with your outfit ;)

Hayley said...

i absolutely adore your purse! and it looks so cute with that jacket (:

phamzy said...

i like your purse!fabulous! i have a blue one like that!


http://ckuf-info.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Now that is a jacket and a purse that makes the metro-men holler "DAYYYMMMM". You look uber-edgy.

By the way, if you ever decide to head to Cali, we'd be glad to take you thrift shopping XD.


~Eileen

jiatakeo.blogspot.com

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

I love the red lips! =] Gorgeous, darling!

Bisous,
La C.

JINX said...

i love a plane white tee

-chris

Amelia said...

I think your house looks kind of cool. It has more character than mine. Plus, that jacket is awesome.

crystal said...

So cute and I love that purse!

Annisa NF said...

the red bag makes perfect! lovely ;3

Anonymous said...

i love your purse! your outfit is so cute :)
xoxo,
Micaela

mandi said...

that jacket is pretty amazing my dear.

Allison said...

Darling, you look absolutely gorgeous! Your hair is so, so pretty. Your bag color is so pretty too :)

phamzy said...

thank you for adoring my blue quilted bag!


http://ckuf-info.blogspot.com/

ceecee said...

Life is a roller-coaster, Kimvee. It will pass and something wonderful will be right around the corner waiting to enchant you. (Like maybe a place of your own?) You look adorable in that outfit. Hang in there cutie!
Catherine

Emz said...

I love your vintage outfits! And grr dorm rooms are not meant to be renovated. At least it gives me motivation to work and hopefully afford a place with a walk-in closet haha I want one!!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

wow, that is one fabulous bag, so gorgeous! :)

xx

Unknown said...

oh you look so good here! great outfit!

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

love the red purse! such a great, bright red.

Anonymous said...

great jacket!

Annie said...

Love the jacket! It totally pulls the outfit together :)

Nazarina A said...

Forever 21 is where I like to spend lots of time but I have not been shopping because of the economy.It is really during this time that they have all these bargains, so I know what you mean. You always look cute in all your outfits!

Rachel Nguyen said...

Love your lipstick and hair! And thanks for that LOVELY comment you left on my blog! I love your blog too and I'll get your link up :)

Unknown said...

I love that quilted red bag..so cute.

xoxo
Stephanie
www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

Flashes of Style said...

amazing jacket!thank you for visiting my blog... you have such a lovely one.

Love + Cake said...

Love that outfit!! Nice blog, too :)

xoxo, mavi

amy said...

I am so bad at telling myself NOT TO SHOP... I need to remind myself that money is an important thing! But I just can't! I throw away money, and I shouldn't.. I need to learn how to be more wise. I just can never say no to clothes. I'd rather buy lots and lots of clothes and just starve! I know it's crazy :P

my words are crazy today! I'm not making much sense! But i thank you for your kindness and your love, i think you are beautiful


love always !!
amy

FashionSqueah! said...

Wood panelling is one of those things I will never understand, liek woodchip wallpaper which is all over my flat! That jacket is amazing by the way! Char x

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

You are very pretty! Gorgeous haircut and your outfit is just perfect. Really suits you.

Sending you some positive thoughts! =)

C.Elizabeth

Ana said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. I hope you get everything sorted out soon. I'm adding you to my links, add me back?

Song of Style said...

aw i heart red bags

katherine lou said...

cute outfit !
haha my bf has wood paneled walls as well . .
it gets a bit depressing when im in there . . haha